Sunday, July 31, 2011

Name of the Week and New Outfits

Emily Madison.

Haven't decided on spelling yet or any of that. This is a name I've liked for a while and it keeps going in and out of the name lottery for us. But right now, we like it.

Emily - comes from the Latin Emil, which means "industrious."
Madison - Son of Maud or Matilda, of which Matilda translates to "noble lady."

Also, I went to the Dollar General with Ashley today so we looked at baby clothes. They were only $2.50 each so this will give me a new appreciation of being able to buy baby clothes. I know I have 4 more months ahead of me but I didn't want to delay.


The first two are 0-3 months and the last one is 6-9 months. The last one I had to get and those of you who read my blog know that the Child Formerly Known as Peanut must have this outfit. I don't plan to load up on clothes just yet. But my mom also bought some adorable onesies. Full body, with footies :)

They're just so tiny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment