Thursday, July 28, 2011

Overexposure



Here's my little girl's beautiful face. 

I've been thinking about something in regards to posting "gender" pictures.. Why?

I mean, I understand that everyone wants to see pictures one way or another. But tell me something - why do we feel the need to show off our baby's cash and prizes? I mean, I know I'll eventually sit down with my little girl and explain about morals and what you should and shouldn't do with your body until you're married. But how on earth can I explain why, in the midst of modesty, I posted her goodies all over the internet? She's not even here yet!

For that reason, I'll be posting the other pictures but I'll leave that off of here. The girl is going to go through enough.

I know that not everyone feels the way I do because women post those pictures all the time. And I didn't really have an issue with it until yesterday. I guess I'm just going to be a bit protective.

1 comment:

  1. I never posted pictures of the kids in utero. In fact, I only showed close friends. My baby is my baby... Trust me when I say it's a boy or girl.

    I'm so happy for you though Krystle! <3 That little girl is so lucky to have a mommy like you!

    ReplyDelete