Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hormones? Go away!

I keep crying at stupid things!
I'm not sad - I just need to clarify that right away. I keep crying at happy things - songs, movies, whatever. I just watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix Instant Play (hello, best friend!) when Ted finally gets a girl at the end of an episode! And I don't mean my eyes got teary - I had real tears come down my face!

A couple of weeks ago, I broke Eric's computer. I take 90% of the blame, but to be fair, he had it sitting above a bowl of water because the vent on the laptop was bad. I don't know what it was, but I freaked out because I knew I would have to tell Eric and I knew he would be upset. I texted him, only to find out that his phone died. Which meant I would have to tell him in person. I don't remember what else happened that night, but it was a Thursday night and I was just upset for some reason.

I woke up the next day and I was running late for work. I realized I would need to bring the computer to town so I was freaking out about the money we'll now have to spend on either fixing his computer or buying a new one. By the time I got to work, I was sick to my stomach and feeling overwhelmed and I decided to take a half-day at work. I cleared it with Bill and he said okay. I went to tell Joanne and I could barely keep it together!
This teary-girl just isn't me!! Why, pregnancy hormones, why?!

No comments:

Post a Comment