Thursday, October 27, 2011

What it was supposed to be

When I started this blog, I wanted it to be all about the baby and my pregnancy and for that to be the primary focus. I started to feel bad because it wasn't just about that - I started making this about my family, friends, my issues, my victories, my life! And I guess that's okay because I have found it easier to do things while I've been writing this.

It's easier to allow myself to worry and be reassured. It's easier to stand strong in my faith because I need to. It's easier to rely on God because the more insignificant I feel when I write these, the more God puts readers in my way to give me confidence. It's more real that Emily is coming because, since I started this blog in June, so much has happened.

I really hope I'm able to access this website in a few years. I also hope that I'm able to keep it up because I want to have Emily eventually see how I really feel and have felt.

This morning would be a stressful morning, because my initial reaction to situations is to worry and to try and handle it myself. But this morning, I read my own blog on the worry I felt before and I was reassured. I realize that it doesn't just apply to the diabetes that I could have easily had but it applies to all of my worries.

I can't change a thing by worrying, doubting, and ignoring what's happening. This morning, Satan is trying to get to me and Eric and I just refuse to let him.

GET BEHIND ME SATAN! YOU ARE A STUMBLING BLOCK TO ME AND DO NOT HAVE IN MIND THE THINGS OF GOD, BUT THE THINGS OF MAN!

Who says it better than Jesus?

I believe that God's already taken care of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment