Thursday, June 14, 2012

New things

Good news first - Emily's cold is gone. Even better news? Even though she woke up at 4am last night (after 7 hours asleep), she was able to go back to sleep until 6am in her own bed. It's occured to me that my new "sleeping in" is 6am. I am glad I was in bed by 10pm but I kept waking up because she has been getting up after 7 hours lately. She was really tuckered out yesterday though because she napped less than four hours yesterday.

Before I forget, I finally got videos of her rolling over from belly to back :)


And then, from my phone:


We've been trying a lot of new things with Emily this last week. When I went grocery shopping, I saw a sippy cup for 4+ months and decided to get it. She's been taking up everything really well lately so I decided to give it to her to play with after putting a little water in and she immediately grabbed both sides and drank :) I was a proud and shocked momma. I'm not planning on weaning from her bottle soon but I was surprised at how quickly she took to it.

Other than that, it's been a pretty nice week. Father's Day is Sunday and I've already gotten gifts for my dad and Eric. Hope they like them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment