Saturday, June 23, 2012

Celebrations

There's a lot to celebrate this week so I will go in order.

First of all, Emily is almost an unsupported sitter. She took her first ride in the seat part of the cart at Wal-Mart earlier this week. I got her the cutest seat cover. She seems to enjoy the new view of things.

On Monday, Susan came over and she got Emily to giggle. This was a HUGE deal since it was the first time for Susan. I cannot express how happy she was.

They were both a little surprised.
On Wednesday, Emily turned 6 months old! I can't believe she has been with me for half a year now. She's just such a gorgeous girl and she's all smart and funny and great and stuff.

I mean, who else can chew like this?
Yesterday, my parents dropped by for a few hours to put up Emily's FIRST CURTAINS that my mom made for her so it wasn't so sunny in her room during her naps. After, I got to spend some time with them and Emily in the backyard. I kept spritzing Emily with a water bottle to keep her cooled off which she really enjoyed.

And the best part of the week - Today, my parents celebrate 28 years of a HAPPY marriage. So if you know them or see them, wish them a good one!! :) (Love you, Mom and Dad!)

And now, my week shall end this way: Kissing my husband as he leaves for work and cuddling with Emily while watching The Muppet Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment