Monday, December 31, 2012

The End of the Beginning

Is it only a shock to me that the year went by so quickly? All the birthdays, milestones, holidays... how did it all happen so fast?

Time for A Year in Pictures!

Snuggling with Grandma on her birthday.

Ringing in 2012

Getting some snuggles from Haylie.

First trip back to SVRHC.

First hospital stay at TMC.

Second family picture.

First outing to visit the Hideckers.

Falling asleep while waiting for her bottle

Snuggles with Auntie!

Bottle with Grandpa

First smiles

First hair turban

Meeting Minnie Diaz :)

Daddy time

Meeting Stephanie and her baby bump

Auntie Susan changing Emily's clothes.

Out to water plants with Daddy

First pedicure

First taste of rice cereal

Cuddling with Mommy

Bottle with Grandpa John
(They met her for the first time this week)

Awkward hug with Uncle Josh and Daddy
 

Last day of Grandma and Grandpa Morlock's visit

Sitting up on her own for the first time!
(5 Months)

First sippy cup

Relaxing in the backyard

Crazy faces!
 
Smiling with Auntie Melanie

Being cool with Grandma

Lessons in hygeine

Meeting Matt for the first time

Double-ponytails with Mommy!

Standing on her own!
(8 or 9 Months)

Yo Gabba Gabba with Daddy

Happy Halloween!
(And walking! Had been walking for about 2 weeks by the time this picture was taken. Could take up to 10 steps!)

Bath time fun with her buddy, Vivienne

So proud to be feeding herself!

Daddy is off to his first day of work at his new job :)

This is easily my favorite December picture.

Emily's first birthday!


Trying on her new boots

Christmas snuggles with Auntie Susan

Opening Christmas presents

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's

Showing off her teeth. I love this picture with her and my dad.

Still a happy couple. We have come a long way this year. It's been rough but I love that man.

Christmas family picture!

Grandma and silly Emily!

Grandpa getting his time in :)

This has been a very rollercoaster-type year and, to fully express it, I would have to literally post every single picture. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I know God has watched over us this whole year and I am so happy that I have this beautiful girl in my life. Thank you to everyone who has offered me a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on or made me laugh when things were rough. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment