Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rough night VS Good month

I had a rough night. Instead of telling you all about my rough night, I would like to focus on the victories that I've had this month instead.

- I started working out again. Yesterday. I bought a dance workout video and I did my first real workout since Emily was born. I know it took a while to get to it but I did it and that's the important part. I really enjoyed it so I know I'll do it again.

- Emily's firsts this month: First tooth, first time getting to a sitting position from laying down, first time pulling herself up to a standing position from sitting, first time turning herself onto her belly while sleeping and not waking up, first time sleeping 8 hours since her tooth started coming in, and first time crawling! She has been very busy this month.

- I made oatmeal cookies yesterday. And they are wonderful.

- We added $400 to savings finally because Eric got his bonus at work :)

- I bought a new purse yesterday.

- I had my first morning off (to myself) in six weeks. Last week.

- I started a new Bible study that I'm trying to stick to daily.

- I got a visit from a friend I haven't seen in over a year.

Overall, even though last night was rough and sleepless, my month has been pretty nice. So I'm going to make sure I don't sweat the small stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment