Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh my blog!

I haven't updated this in a while, so let's get to it.

Eric and I finally went on our first date since Emily was born at the beginning of the month. My parents were nice enough to watch Emily while we went out to dinner at Country House. As much as we tried, we talked about Emily 90% of the time. Even so, it was so refreshing to eat a meal that I didn't have to cook or clean up after and be able to complete it without worrying if Emily would sleep long enough to finish it. Every time we realized we had looped back to Emily, we changed the subject to some nonsense subject. However, it didn't really help that there was a table across from us with a little one. :)

I'm starting to manage my time better. I've been keeping the house clean and dishes caught up which I feel really proud for doing. I've been able to make real meals made when Eric is home (instead of just throwing something frozen in the oven). Eric's even made a few meals, which has been incredibly helpful.

Emily is doing great. She's just such a happy baby and is amazing. She is such a joy to spend my day with and I love that girl :) She has a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing (in numbers) how much she has grown!

Gotta go for now - my little blessing is ready to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment