Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's a wonderful life

We are unfortunately entering another week of unemployment. And yet, I'm not discouraged. I'm weirdly serene about the whole thing. Maybe it hasn't hit me yet but I'm just so confident that my God is pulling through for us. I believe that Eric just hasn't found the job He has for him yet. I know it's coming. We applied him to a few promising jobs this weekend that I'm looking forward to hearing from.

On the home front, Emily is constantly progressing. If you haven't seen it yet, here's a video of her MAJOR crawling skills: http://youtu.be/SN9saAJTVsg.

She's saying "Mom-momma" a lot, which is so adorable. Before now, I could put her in her bouncer with the mobile in the bathroom while I took my shower. I realized I could no longer do that when I caught her crawling out of it! So, I let her roam my room while I shower and what does she do? Sit right in front of the shower and wait for me, legs crossed and arms folded. She's just such a joy. She just turned 9 months old a couple of days ago. She has two teeth now! I'm sure I'll look back at this blog entry when she's going to school and wish these days back so I'm taking every second in.

To sum it up: keeping my faith in God that everything is going to be amazing. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment